Featured Post

words

my thoughts are mine as such my words are mine they form inside my head they brew a storm of pure emotion mixed with thought a dash...

Thursday, August 1, 2013

7/15-16/2013

if we pretend that shooting stars
are airplanes just for us
do you think they'll let me fly to you
at the speed of light?
you think that if i ask them to
they'll drop from their heavenly homes
and let me ride their glorious tales
in the light of the summer sun?
if i cry sincere enough
perhaps they'll envelope me whole,
comforting me with their glowing warmth
until side by side we stand.

-D.B.
7/15-16/2013

2 comments:

  1. How do you subscribe?When I press subscribe it comes up with a big page of codes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not really sure, sorry :(
    And thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete