Featured Post

words

my thoughts are mine as such my words are mine they form inside my head they brew a storm of pure emotion mixed with thought a dash...

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

How to scream without making a sound

I've never been loud
but I know how to scream
without making a sound
or making a scene.
You start with a thought
and then stir in repression
and when that starts to work,
add some passive aggression.
Now bring up the past,
every bit that you can,
add a teaspoon of that
and then do it again.
A dash of begrudging
adds flavor to silence
but don't add too much
because that leads to violence.
Chop up the faces
you make when ignored
it enhances repression
if the faces look bored.
Mash it together,
beat it down till it's tough
then you bake it until
all the edges are rough.
With your hot headed mixture
you can now make a pie:
use the mixture for filling,
for the crust use a smile.

-D.B.
5/24-28/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment