Featured Post

words

my thoughts are mine as such my words are mine they form inside my head they brew a storm of pure emotion mixed with thought a dash...

Monday, September 3, 2012

There is no silver lining on my cloud in the blue
it was not made for shimmers but for humbler hues
like the soft shade of purple just for me I think
that is lined by the love of my innocent pink
-D.B.
1/29/2009

the sun shoots beams of radiant hues
orange pink and gold overshadow the blue
they shine so bright and glow so intense
blinding, overpowering, they never relent.
but that is not we, that is not us
we are the blue, the soft colored dust
the lining on our cloud is not overbearing
it's perfectly, lovingly, wonderfully....
-D.B.
9/3/2012

The first poem is the first real poem, in my opinion, that I ever wrote back in 2009.
The second one is one I started to think of in August 2012 and while making the original, which has been lost in the deep depths of my wandering thoughts, I realized how much it sounded like the one I wrote in 2009. The second version of the 2012 poem is the one that is here and here's the deal with the end of this one:
There is a reason why I'm posting this poem before it's done. I have a word that I want to use as the final word of the poem but it is very presumptive. God willing, I will one day be able to put the final word in this poem....someday.
-D.B.
9/3/2012



No comments:

Post a Comment