Featured Post

words

my thoughts are mine as such my words are mine they form inside my head they brew a storm of pure emotion mixed with thought a dash...

Friday, September 21, 2012

when handed white paper i (part 2)

when handed white paper i (part 1)
add some
blue
navy and sky
rain and tears
flooding
the bottom border
wanting to drown me
but they won't
because next comes
yellow
sunny and mellow
sprinkles
on the whiteness
like sand
turn to
spikes
above the
blue
and in between is
green
to connect them
and to be itself
because
green
is more than just
blue and yellow
it is
green
and it points
north
south
diagonal
around
arrows creating
movement
around my
creation
green
the color of
me
not my favorite, just
me
i can be
yellow
happy as a buttercup
diligent as the bee
i can be
blue
sad as my tears
serene as gentle waves
but i am
green
as well
as much
yellow
as i am
blue
but
green
in my own right
because i am my
own
not simply a mixture
i am
nature
i am natural
beauty
i am nature's beautiful
hope

-D.B.
5/1-10/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment