Featured Post

words

my thoughts are mine as such my words are mine they form inside my head they brew a storm of pure emotion mixed with thought a dash...

Monday, April 29, 2013

Throwback #15: 3/26/2011

there's a storm in the making,
i don't know what kind
but it blew out the other
and it's blowing my mind.
it could just be nothing,
a chill winter breeze,
with barely a whisper
to wrap 'round the trees.
it might be a sun storm,
confused in its ways,
raindrops of love fall
alongside the suns's rays.
it could be a downpour
that soaks through our skin
with liquid emotion
to drench us within.
or perhaps light and thunder
with crashes sustained
and images flashing,
telling us, "stay."
or maybe a hurricane,
with passion it blows,
it washes our world out
so a new one can grow.
i don't know right now
the kind of storm coming
i just know that it scares me
and i just feel like running,
running away from it,
hiding from fear,
fear i might love you,
oh do i, my dear?

-D.B.
3/26/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment